The Nielsen Audio Client Conference and Jacobs Media Summit is an intensive two-day seminar that has been described as radio's most compelling and thought-provoking learning opportunity for radio programmers and brand managers.
Attendees will experience:
- The Nielsen Audio Client Conference: Learning sessions focused on helping radio content creators gain valuable insights from visionary speakers from both within and outside the radio industry and how to get value from Nielsen Audio.
- The Jacobs Media Summit: An outstanding lineup of unique and thought-provoking speakers will share observations and ideas to help radio programmers and brand managers.
- The Nielsen Audio Urban PD Clinic: Several hours of sessions for Urban Radio PDs. NOTE: We encourage all registrants to attend these sessions because you will get value from the content regardless of your station's format.
- Steve Hasker is President, Global Product Leadership Team for Nielsen, and he will discuss the exciting new possibilities with audio measurement.
- Doug Banks will share what he has learned about storytelling and managing his brand while producing the syndicated Doug Banks Radio Show.
- Tom Calderone is a former Program Director and Consultant at Jacobs Media who joined MTV Networks in 1998 and is now President of VH1.
- D.L. Hughley will talk about incorporating his experience as a stand-up comedian, actor, and CNN personality into his syndicated afternoon D.L. Hughley Radio Show.
Learn more about the conference.